The 10 Top Reasons Why We Love The Venue at CeNita Vineyards
If you’ve ever toured The Venue at CeNita Vineyards, you are probably aware of one of the top reasons we love CeNita Vineyards weddings – it’s breathtaking! Read the rest of the top reasons why we love The Venue at CeNita Vineyards below!
- Yonah Mountain makes a beautiful backdrop for your wedding ceremony!
- The open-air post & beam style reception space makes The Venue at CeNita Vineyards a truly unique wedding venue.
- The Venue at CeNita Vineyards offers drop-down curtain sides and patio heaters cool or inclement weather.
- A permanent arbor makes things super easy for our couples! They merely have to decide how they want it decorated. Our favorite way that we have seen it before is with a bit of fabric draping it with some large floral swags.
- A spacious bridal suite and separate space for groom and groomsmen to get ready make it easy to keep the bride out of sight before the first look or ceremony!
- The large serving/prep room with an ice machine, commercial dishwasher ensures plenty of food prep space for your caterer!
- They have a great pathway for a sparkler send-off!
- The Venue at CeNita Vineyards is a gorgeous venue in any season – spring, summer, fall or winter!
- You can customize the space and really make it yours by switching out the chandeliers from the options The Venue at CeNita Vineyards offers.
- The fireplace! CeNita’s ginormous stack-rock fireplace makes a beautiful focal point in the room when decorated!