Montaluce Winery & Restaurant Wedding | Dahlonega, Georgia
LUXE Atlanta Events was honored to plan and design Paula and Chad’s destination wedding at Montaluce Winery! With guests flying in from Pittsburg to Columbia (any everywhere in between), we know we had to craft an exquisite and memorable experience for their friends and loved ones.
Early on in the wedding planning process, they decided that they wanted their ceremony to take place somewhere naturally beautiful. We knew Montaluce Winery & Restaurant, with its stunning Tuscan architecture, would be a top contender! As it turns out, this venue was the first and last stop for this couple as they knew it would be the perfect location for their wedding!
About The Venue
Montaluce is a 400-acre property tucked away in the foothills of north Georgia with over 300 homes that surround the property clustered in small villages to replicate a Tuscan feel. everything from the homes to the winery and a restaurant reflect the beauty of Tuscan architecture and style. This community based on the Italian model of “La Vita Bella,” or the beautiful life focusing on community, food, and wine is something you would expect to find in the Tuscan countryside.
Top Reasons 5 Why We Love Weddings at Montaluce Winery & Restaurant
- They make things convenient for our couples with options that can cover your entire wedding weekend from the rehearsal dinner to the send-off brunch.
- The food that Executive Chef Chris Matson prepares is made from fresh, locally sourced ingredients and you can taste the difference even down to their house-made ketchup!
- Your guests will have plenty to do from complimentary wine tours to private wine tastings.
- This venue is. the only place where you can take in the beauty of Tuscany, the experience of Sonoma & the hospitality of the South all in one place!
- You can put your mind at ease in the event that you experience less than ideal weather on your wedding day! Montaluce Winery & Restaurant offers the most beautiful options for rain backup ceremony sites that we’ve seen!
Style Me Pretty summed it up pretty well by saying, “Montaluce Winery is quickly becoming one of my favorite places in the world to say “I do.” Maybe that’s because every single wedding we see coming from this Georgia wonderland seems to exude the perfect combo of Southern elegance and old-world charm, with just a dash of rustic sweetness. It’s perfection.”
Planning your wedding at Montaluce Winery & Restaurant? Reach out to LUXE Atlanta Events team of experienced wedding planners here to learn how we can assist you in planning an epic wedding weekend at Montaluce Winery & Restaurant.
Photographer: Eve Yarbrough Photography