Your wedding day is naturally one of the best days of your life. It consists of all of the things that represent you as a couple, a day for all of your friends and loved ones to enjoy and one that you’ll remember forever. There are so many aspects and minute details that go into planning a large-scale event. Which is why this can also become a stressful time for couples. Hiring a wedding planner can make this joyful time in your life a little easier on your nerves. Here are just a few reasons why you should consider hiring a professional planner:
1. You’ve never done this before. Chances are you and your fiancé haven’t planned a wedding before. Even if you have, there are always new and exciting trends, venues, and vendors popping up so it’s never the same. Some brides feel that they can plan their own weddings because they’ve helped a sister or best friend plan theirs but planning your own wedding is completely different. A professional wedding planner is the best person to guide you through this intricate process and ensure your wedding day goes off without a hitch.
2. The stress is getting to you. Planning a wedding is harder than it looks and if you’re already losing sleep over your massive to-do list, hiring a wedding planner can really make the entire process much more manageable and enjoyable for you. You should be excited about your big day, not stressed or unsure of what your next steps should be!
3. You’re unsure about the costs involved. If you’re in the process of putting a budget together and would like some more guidance on what to expect based on your unique preferences, a wedding planner can be your guide. A professional wedding planner can offer you great insights on industry norms and trends and what you can expect. They can really help you stick to your budget and many times you will save you enough money that offsets the cost of hiring them completely.
4. You need a push start. A wedding planner can help you get the ball rolling so that you can start making all the important decisions. They will help bring your vision together, put you in touch with vendors and creative professionals who can help bring your day to life, and guide you through the entire planning process. From budget development to event design, coordinating the day of logistics and everything in between, a wedding planner is there to see all of the months of planning your event through to the end.
5. You’re under the impression that a venue coordinator will help with the planning. Yes, a venue coordinator can give you some extent of guidance particularly regarding timing and the venue rules, but they definitely won’t be assisting you with any other coordination or wedding planning aspects. A venue coordinator won’t be able to ensure boutonnieres are pinned on properly o bustle your dress before you are announced into your reception. They won’t coordinate with your bridal party who’s turn it is next for speeches or have an emergency kit prepared for when a minor mishap occurs. This. along with many other things is what your wedding planner is for!
If you are recently engaged and would like to learn more about how our team can assist you in planning your wedding reach out to us or book a free consultation here. Our team of professional wedding planners would love to learn more about your wedding plans so far and share how we can make planning your event a less stressful process!