MORE ABOUT OUR SERVICES
Our Partial Planning package includes:
– AN initial planning meeting
– Review of budget and suggestion of any necessary adjustments
– event design and conceptualization including a customized color palette & visual Design Proposal
– research, hire, and manage up to three vendors of your choice
– personalized recommendations for vendors based on client style and budget
– Access to our online wedding planning management tools including checklist, Detailed wedding planning timeline, budget tool & preferred vendors list & more!
– Creation and distribution of detailed timeline
– Creation of Detailed floor plans/layouts of ceremony and reception spaces
– serve as the Main point of contact for vendors beginning up to four weeks prior to event
– organize and facilitate a Final venue walk through with all required vendors approximately one month prior to your event
– Up to one hour of rehearsal direction
– Up to 10 hours of on-site management day of event
– Supervision of event set up
– Lay out personal decor items such as guest book, seating place cards, menu cards, table numbers, favors, etc.
– Assisting officiant in orchestrating ceremony
– Coordination of all reception activities
– Ensure that the event flows according to the timeline
– Ultimate 200 + Piece Wedding Day Emergency Kit
– Distribution of any final vendor payments or gratuitieS
our signature service
Our signature Full Planning service includes all of the items listed in our and Partial Planning service plus:
– Budget development & expense tracking
– research, hire, and manage all vendors needed to successfully execute your event
– Serve as the main point of contact/LIAISON for vendors throughout the entire planning process
How much is the investment?
Our minimum investment for planning services begins at $8,500 with pricing being based on the scale and complexity of each event. Based on the work you see in our portfolio, LUXE Atlanta clients can expect to invest a total of $850 – $1,500 per guest for their total budget. To obtain a quote for planning services for your event please reach out to us via the contact form on our website here.
How many weddings do you take on each year?
We only commit to a maximum of 8 events per year. Capping the number of events our team accepts annually ensures all clients receive the high-touch, exemplary service LUXE Atlanta is renowned for.
When should I reach out?
We have met the number of events we accept in each calendar year anywhere from 9 – 18 months in advance. If you would like to work with us, we highly recommend reaching out as soon as you are ready to commit to hiring a planner.
Do you travel?
Absolutely! We’ve planned and seamlessly executed events across the country. Our team has experience at many popular destinations and venues. You may inquire with us about our destination wedding planning services by filling out this form.
What is your most popular service?
Our Full Planning & Event Design service is the ultimate offering for couples seeking guidance and professional oversight over every detail of their event. Because of the comprehensiveness of this offering it has become our signature and most inquired about service.
How do I become a Luxe Atlanta client?
Understanding your desires and the scope of work required to successfully execute your event is essential in order provide you with an accurate estimate. Because of this we require a phone consultation to kick things off. During our initial conversation we will cover the details of your event, discuss your individual preferences, and go over any plans you have so far. Immediately following our call we will present you with a custom proposal specifically for your event that meets your unique needs. To get started, please fill out our contact form which can be found here.