MORE ABOUT OUR SERVICES
our signature service
Our signature Full Planning service includes all of the items listed in our Coordination and Partial Planning services plus:
– Budget development & expense tracking
– Three additional meetings up to your discretion (prospective venue visits, planning meetings, vendor appointments, dress fittings etc.)
– research, hire, and manage all vendors needed to successfully execute your event
– Serve as the main point of contact/LIAISON for vendors throughout the entire planning process
– RSVP and guest list management
– Secure guest hotel room blocks
– Coordination of bride/groom and bridal party transportation
– Planner plus assistant present for up to 10 hours of on-site management the day of event
the essentials plus
Our Partial Planning package includes all of the items listed in our coordination service plus:
– Unlimited communication
– Review of budget and suggestion of any necessary adjustments
– event design and conceptualization including a customized color palette & visual Design Proposal
– research, hire, and manage up to three vendors of your choice
– personalized recommendations for vendors based on client style and budget
the essential service
Our comprehensive Coordination service includes:
– an initial planning meeting with Coordinator plus one additional meeting 6-8 weeks before the big day
– immediate Access to our online wedding planning management tools including checklist, Detailed wedding planning timeline, budget tool & more!
– Access to our preferred vendors list
– Creation and distribution of detailed timeline
– Creation of Detailed floor plans/layouts of ceremony and reception spaces
– Main point of contact for vendors beginning up to four weeks prior to event
– organize and facilitate a Final venue walk through with all required vendors approximately one month prior to your event
– Up to one hour of rehearsal direction
– Up to 10 hours of on-site management day of event
– Supervision of event set up
– Laying out personal decor items such as guest book, seating place cards, menu cards, table numbers, favors, etc.
– Assisting officiant in orchestrating ceremony
– Coordination of all reception activities
– Ensure that the event flows according to the timeline
– Ultimate 200 + Piece Wedding Day Emergency Kit
– Distribution of any final vendor payments or gratuitieS
How much is the investment?
Our minimum investment for on-site event management services begins at $5,000. Please inquire to receive a customized quote for your event.
When should I reach out?
Dates during peak wedding season (March-November) can book out up to 24 months in advance. If you would like to work with us, we highly recommend reaching out as soon as you are ready to secure your date.
Do you travel?
Absolutely! Our passports are in hand and we love having the opportunity to serve our clients outside of Georgia! We’ve planned events all over the southeast all the way to Malibu, California! Inquire with us about our destination wedding planning services to learn more!
What is your most popular package?
Our most commonly selected tier of service is Full-Service Planning.
How many weddings do you take on each year?
We accept only a limited number of events per year. Doing so allows us to offer our clients a higher level of service and ensures that our team has time to devote the kind of personalized attention that is required to successfully execute every event we take on. Quality over quantity!
How do I become a Luxe Atlanta client?
The first step is to reach out and schedule a consultation with one of our lead planners. We will go over your individual needs and help you select which tier of service is right for you!